IATSE 8 PAC acts as a PENNSYLVANIA STATE & LOCAL PAC
The IATSE 8-PAC makes contributions in State & Local elections.
LOCAL 8 acts as a Collection Agent for IATSE PAC (Federal Fund)
- The IATSE-PAC makes contributions in federal elections.
- Contributions to the IATSE-PAC are not tax deductible.
- The amount of your contribution to the IATSE-PAC is voluntary. No member will face any reprisal, retribution or retaliation for contributions less than the price of a ticket or decision not to contribute.
- Federal Law requires the IATSE-PAC to use its best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation, and name of employer of individuals whose contribution exceeds $200 in a calendar year.
- This solicitation is directed to IATSE members, executives, administrators and their families only.
- You must be a United States citizen or a lawful permanent resident to contribute to the IATSE- PAC.
- Certain pronouncements should be printed on the raffle ticket. These are:
- IATSE-PAC contributes to federal candidates.
- IATSE 8 PAC contributes to local & state candidates.
- Contributions to IATSE-PAC are not tax deductible.
- ?Amounts of contributions are voluntary. There is no reprisal for refusal to contribute.